The following are our Terms of Sale.
- All displayed and calculated prices are in CAD. If ordering from the US, your credit card company will convert to USD at their current rate upon purchase.
- Customer agrees that all specifications (sizes, quantities, options, etc.) included in the quote have been checked and verified as correct.
- Once placed, the order cannot be cancelled and no changes can be made.
- Shipping costs, if included in your quote, are based on the destination and weight by the most economical method available.
- For US orders over $200, your Social Security Number is required for use by United States Customs. We will not disclose this information for any other purpose.
- For orders shipped by transport, delivery will be prepaid to curbside only; if assistance unloading is requested of the driver, additional charges may be billed directly by the carrier.
- On delivery, any obvious damage must be noted on the waybill before signing. In any case, the waybill must be signed “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION FOR HIDDEN DAMAGE”. Any shipping damages must be reported to the carrier in detail with a copy to Cabinetmart within 24 hours of delivery.
- Any claim for shipping errors (incorrect or missing items) must be submitted to Cabinetmart within 72 hours of delivery.
- Any manufacturing defect must be reported within 15 days of delivery.
- Neither Cabinetmart Inc., the manufacturer nor the carrier will be responsible for issues not reported within the time frames stated above.